Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Vi-Peel? Anyone tried?

Old 10-26-2009, 07:49 AM

lucy01 is on a distinguished road
Vi-Peel? Anyone tried?

My PS offers a skin peel at his office called Vi-Peel. I was wondering if anyone has heard of it, tried it, or knows someone who has tried it. I'd like to get some input before I pull the trigger on it.. thanks
Old 10-26-2009, 06:03 PM

MissBerry is on a distinguished road
Hey!!!
I'm an Esthetician and I have gotten the Vipeel a bunch of times, its the only peel I do now! I love it so much, it has a numbing agent in it so it doesnt burn and if you follow directions you will get a fabulous peel. Its awesome and they give you a couple pads to use for a couple days after to get an even better peel. Just dont forget, DO NOT moisture for the first couple days or you will not peel at all...sometimes they dont tell you that. If you cant stand it just wet your face and the itch will go away...I also have VERY sensitive skin and this peel doesnt even turn me red or even pink. But it is a yellow based and you look like you have a fake tanner on, you have to leave it on for 6-8 hours. I HIGHLY recommend it!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MissBerry For This Useful Post: