Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Electrolysis

Old 11-08-2009, 10:55 AM

TTmakeover is on a distinguished road
Electrolysis

Anyone ever had electrolysis? What were your results? I have been looking into it, but a couple of friends told me it wasnt worth it, and they still had to shave or pluck. What is your expereince?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:45 AM

HockeyBabe17 is a jewel in the rough HockeyBabe17 is a jewel in the rough HockeyBabe17 is a jewel in the rough
I didn't get it (thinking about it though) but my two friends did.. They said it worked pretty well but they still have to "shave" ocassionally (I was there when one of them was "shaving" because she was freaking out that her armpit hair had "come back", but I swear to god there was maybe like 6 hairs total... that I can deal with! lol) They are both blonde though thats the only thing, and apparently the girl that did it told them it works better on people with thick, dark hair, so that may be why they still get some hairs that come in. IMO a few hairs coming back wouldn't bother me, so Im still thinking about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to HockeyBabe17 For This Useful Post: