Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

My sister saw my flat chest and said.....

Old 11-09-2009, 09:40 PM

Tirby is on a distinguished road
My sister saw my flat chest and said.....

Ok so I was showing her pics on the plastic surgeons site that I would like to have and She said the girls pic we were looking at had weird nipples I replied itís because sheís so flat (I was flatter mind you) Then she replied know that canít be Your about her size let me see yours I showed her my chest (Were twin sisters so its normal I see her naked all the time lol) Anyways I show her and first off I worked hard to lose my dang 30 pounds and she says Wow your right I guess, man your chest looks so weird did you lose most of the weight from your chest or something? You have literally nothing.... I was an AA Now I am a AAA for sure... and I still have 5-10 pounds left to lose will I be left with nothing?....This is mostly venting I donít think she said what she said to straight out hurt me I guess she thinks I know I'm super flat and she had tried to make it into a joke but damn....I already cover myself up in front of the man Iíve been with for 3 years but I always thought my nipples were ok (Maybe because thatís all I had) But after she said that I'm even more self conscious I wore a bra and shirt while I was ďwithĒ my almost fiancťe I even went into the bathroom to put on my PJs to avoid changing in front of him and I havenít done that in a whileÖ. I mean I let her know what she said hurt me but thereís nothing she can do I mean Itís not like she can give me nipple compliments or anything. Now I just feel like I have alien boobs. If you have any advise Iíd love to hear it. Thanks allot girls. I just need to get implants already I'm happy with almost everything else lol

Tirby's plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-09-2009, 09:50 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Your nips don't look weird! They just look like a girl who has smaller boobs. I don't know how many sets of boobs your twin sis has seen, but every girls nips are different. Mine are smaller and my boobs are smaller than my twin sister's. She didn't realize that I was so much smaller than her before my BA. She just kind of assumed that my boobs were like hers. Maybe your twin sis thouht the same way?

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2009, 10:17 PM

Horizon41 will become famous soon enough
I just went and looked again at your pic and you have fine beautiful nipples and you are going to look great getting boobs
The Following User Says Thank You to Horizon41 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2009, 11:44 PM

AWWWWW You ladies are so sweet thank you!!!! I think my sister just hasent done like 2 years of research like I have and her boobs are a solid A. lol.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 AM

me2202 is on a distinguished road
I sent you a fr,but as babyfromheaven said, everyones nipples are different. And If anything I can tell you, My pics dont look too bad dont show the truth really but if you look close at my nipples since breast feeding they have a few weird over grown ducts, and when cold and erect are long as.. So dont stress everyone is different and Im sure when you have your ba youll love them, rather than feeling how you do now. You sound how i felt before mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to me2202 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
what she's talking about..really. Your areolas and nipples look not just ok, but pretty. Please don't feel you need to now hide something she deemed odd. They are NOT odd. Maybe hers are and that's why others look weird to her? And I doubt your fiancee thinks they're anything but sexy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dare For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 02:11 PM

me2202 is on a distinguished road
just seen your pics and you have prefect nipples, your sister needs her eyes tested. They are gonna look great when done.
The Following User Says Thank You to me2202 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 03:54 PM

*Miss_Fabulous* is on a distinguished road
Honey, you have perfect pretty nipples. Show your sister a picture of mine if she thinks yours are funny looking, lol she will have a fit. Good Luck with your BA you are going to look amazing after.
The Following User Says Thank You to *Miss_Fabulous* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 06:56 PM

Babyshambles is on a distinguished road
My nipples stretched out when I got implants, I look back at my pre-BA boobs and my nipples look so much smaller. Once you get implants, your nipples will look in proportion to your boob size so I wouldnt worry.

Babyshambles's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyshambles For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 07:01 PM

Tootzie is on a distinguished road

Awww sweetie I am sure you are going to look great with your BA!!
I sent you a FR...
Hugs sweetie...
The Following User Says Thank You to Tootzie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 07:51 PM

Thanks so much all of you! I guess there not super weird looking my biggest problem is that because my smallest breast lost more weight mainly on the outer corner, my areola looks kinda puffy on the left side as if to make up for the nothingness that is my breast tissue lol. I'll have to take pictures and post some. I'm super scared that after I get my BA Itll still be puffy on the left side and stick up and out like it does now

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Got my overs!

Petite_girl is on a distinguished road
You have nice nips and you arent as flat as i was!! you can actually muster up some cleavage there, i was skin and nipples x