Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Kick me in the butt please!!!

Old 11-29-2009, 06:17 AM

marksbabie is on a distinguished road
Kick me in the butt please!!!

Hey girls, hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving weekend. I need some help. I had my BA last year at this time, and the girls are wonderful. They turned out perfect. I just have not been able to get myself in gear, to get in shape and lose the weight. I get up at 4:30 every morning to go to work, so by the time I get home, I am so tired...and just don't have any energy to do what I know I need to do. I want to show off the girls this summer, but to do that I need a kick in the butt....I would love to start running, any tips would help...Thanks..
Old 11-29-2009, 07:01 AM

wantembig is on a distinguished road
Good luck and you can do it.

This is what I did this year. I bought some workout DVDs and my neighbor sold his old treadmill to me for $30. Best $30 I have ever spent. I spent anywhere from 10-40 mins in the morning working out. When you work out even a little bit in the morning it kick starts your metabolism and you will have lots of energy in the evening. Start with 10 mins sessions. Eat little bit every 3 hours.
I went from size 4 to 0. I have never been size 0 before and I have a 10 month old.
The Following User Says Thank You to wantembig For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 07:22 AM

BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough
Now is a good time to start, so you can be bikini ready by summer. I have to get back in gear myself, between my BA, being sick, going on vacation, I havent had time
I have a good DVD workout collection. if its too cold to go outside you can always pick up a few of those. check out collagevideo.com they have a good variety with great descriptions.
The Following User Says Thank You to BarbieRocker For This Useful Post: