Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

DH coming home from Iraq and Hawaiian Vacation in the next five weeks!!! HELP ME!!

Old 12-08-2009, 09:30 PM

nicolerhooper is on a distinguished road
DH coming home from Iraq and Hawaiian Vacation in the next five weeks!!! HELP ME!!

Hi! I know I can always get awesome recommendations and help from my girls!! SO here goes...

I will be going to Hawaii on the 18th of January. I know I can not exercise for at least 4 weeks post op. That really doesn't give me enough time to tighting things up (I am only 2 wks post op). I could definitely loose 10 pounds. I will be in a bikini for crying out loud! I have done low carb in the past and it works fast and you literally shrink.

Do I have any low carb diet friends out there? What diet did you choose, Atkins or Southbeach. I am a Southbeach girl myself. I just feel it is a more overall healthy diet.

Any tips, hints, recipes that have worked for you for a girl that is starting to freak out a little??

Oh and my husband is coming home from Iraq a few days before we go. I want to look skinny is super hot for his homecoming!!!

Any dieting tips would work!!
Old 12-08-2009, 09:37 PM

Femtrooper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nicolerhooper View Post
Hi! I know I can always get awesome recommendations and help from my girls!! SO here goes...

I will be going to Hawaii on the 18th of January. I know I can not exercise for at least 4 weeks post op. That really doesn't give me enough time to tighting things up (I am only 2 wks post op). I could definitely loose 10 pounds. I will be in a bikini for crying out loud! I have done low carb in the past and it works fast and you literally shrink.

Do I have any low carb diet friends out there? What diet did you choose, Atkins or Southbeach. I am a Southbeach girl myself. I just feel it is a more overall healthy diet.

Any tips, hints, recipes that have worked for you for a girl that is starting to freak out a little??

Oh and my husband is coming home from Iraq a few days before we go. I want to look skinny is super hot for his homecoming!!!

Any dieting tips would work!!
I think the boobs wil be plenty! Just be in as good of shape as possible before. I have been doing plenty of brisk walkng with mine. I can sure give you some Hawaii tips though You will have fun!