Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

push "dimply" boobs together in low cut dress w/o a bra

Old 12-29-2009, 03:22 AM

realbabe is on a distinguished road
Red face push "dimply" boobs together in low cut dress w/o a bra

I bought my beautiful new years BCBG dress. I'm very excited to finally be able to wear a halter/ low cut dress this year without looking flat BUT my right boob :cries: has dimples in the inner corner of it. I guess they are ripples? ? but when I push my side boob towards the cleavage area while making a cleavage then the squiggly dimply lines towards my sternum dissapear..

It makes me VERY sad to see these 'empty holes'.. I don't even have to bend for them to be visible.. they come and go.. but first how can I get rid of them? Can I get a filler to be put in those empty dimples? Will my P.S. pay to "fill" these "empty holes?" .............. and my other question is since my dress is cut low (w/o a bra) how can I push boobs together to create a cleavage and eliminate these dimples on my right boob? What do I buy and where (please say store names instead of online..) I need something to push my right boob to the center without being visible through my low cut dress.

Thanks girls.. I'm very excited about my dress but when I look at these "dimples" in the inner side (towards sternum-cleavage) I get so very upset...
Old 12-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
I know you want store names, not links, but maybe you could call your local stores to see if they carry these?

http://www.agzintimates.com/Le_myste...m?feed=Froogle

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=4859

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...VIL&rfnbr=5708

The real challenge is finding styles like these in anything over a D cup. GL!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dare For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 01:33 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
You can get fashion tape or lingerie tape (I don't know what it is called) at walmart in the bra section. I haven't personally used this. I had to resort to duck tape when I had no boobs and it is painfull to pull off. You can use it to push your boobs together and tape your dress to your skin so it won't slide.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2009, 11:28 PM

Wink

Thanks girls.. I tried duct tape and OMG it got stuck on my BA scar and I almost cried pulling that thing off last night haha.. so now I'm sitting here with a sweing (sp) kit and a T shirt trying to figure out how to make a bra LOL Problem is I need the bra to be low plunge halter top, low sitting on the back band, AND MAINLY cleavage creating. hmmm

Thanks for looking dare.. sweet of you! I love those cool bras too but they will show through my dress arrrghhhh

I wonder if I can cut strips of fashion tape or duct tap and tape them down in an "X" should that create a cleavage and pull my boobs together ?

It is this dress but the SHORT length version of it.. and when u create a cleavage it looks really hot. Hope you guys don't think I have bad taste lol

http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.js...entPage=family
Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 PM

AFaerie is on a distinguished road
I love that dress - it's beautiful!!

I don't know if you have a La Senza in the US but maybe there's something similar to this in-store at VA:

http://www.lasenza.com/eng/products/...bra?385201-001

It comes in a 'D' cup. Good luck and I hope you rock that dress on new years!
The Following User Says Thank You to AFaerie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by AFaerie View Post
I love that dress - it's beautiful!!

I don't know if you have a La Senza in the US but maybe there's something similar to this in-store at VA:

http://www.lasenza.com/eng/products/...bra?385201-001

It comes in a 'D' cup. Good luck and I hope you rock that dress on new years!

YEAYYY Thanks for liking my dress lol I loved it until my mom busted my bubble and said that dress is so last year and I saw that dress at Ross for 40$! LOL

Has anybody used something like the "dream shapers silicone self adhesive bra" seen on AFaerie link.. do those create cleavage? or no?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:16 AM
loving the D's

mellie21 is on a distinguished road
http://www.fredericks.com/U-Plunge_B...html?cgid=br23
that FOH bra might work the straps are convertible so they can be a halter.

or maybe this one if you dont want to wear a bra..

http://www.fredericks.com/Stick_Ups_...efault,pd.html

i hope that helps..
The Following User Says Thank You to mellie21 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
Don't let your Mom's comment bother you. That's a classic BCBG dress and you'll be GORGEOUS in it!

Don't know if there's time to do this, but I'd consider going to a good tailor and asking if they can create cloth pockets inside the cups of the dress for you to insert some little push together, not push up, pads. Maybe if the "cookies" were placed at an angle on the outside of your breasts???
Old 01-30-2010, 10:40 AM

CocoBear is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by realbabe View Post
I bought my beautiful new years BCBG dress. I'm very excited to finally be able to wear a halter/ low cut dress this year without looking flat BUT my right boob :cries: has dimples in the inner corner of it. I guess they are ripples? ? but when I push my side boob towards the cleavage area while making a cleavage then the squiggly dimply lines towards my sternum dissapear..

It makes me VERY sad to see these 'empty holes'.. I don't even have to bend for them to be visible.. they come and go.. but first how can I get rid of them? Can I get a filler to be put in those empty dimples? Will my P.S. pay to "fill" these "empty holes?" .............. and my other question is since my dress is cut low (w/o a bra) how can I push boobs together to create a cleavage and eliminate these dimples on my right boob? What do I buy and where (please say store names instead of online..) I need something to push my right boob to the center without being visible through my low cut dress.

Thanks girls.. I'm very excited about my dress but when I look at these "dimples" in the inner side (towards sternum-cleavage) I get so very upset...

Try Nubra! You can order them online from Ebay. They come in regular and padded versions (I used the padded ones before my BA, but you prob won't need those). They do stick on your skin, though, so if you want to protect your incision scars, I'd recommend puting a bandaid over them first before putting on the nubra. It'll create create cleavage!