Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

New Year - New Me

Old 01-04-2010, 12:10 PM

Brun3tt3Grl is on a distinguished road
New Year - New Me

So after reading a post on JBI about the katy price diet, I figured what the hey, I should try it. I'll give you a little background:

From the age of 14-21 I wieghed between 110lbs and 115lbs never ever gained more then that.
From 21-23 I gained 10 lbs and was at 125 lbs, but was still happy. This was only one year ago . . .
Now I wiegh 141 lbs, and no matter what I do (exercise and dieting) I can not loose the weight. It's horrible and depressing. One day at work I was talking to a friend that went on a crazy diet and lost like 20 lbs in a month, then that same day I read the post about the katy price diet, and finally decided to take the leap.

So here I am now sitting at work . . . Starving, and can't stop thinking about food. I will be posting pictures and progress reports as I go. Today is only day two . . . But it is halfway through.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:16 PM
mprs

mprs will become famous soon enough
Smile

What is the katie price diet all about. I can't loose any weight. I need something to make me not hungry. I don't think I drink enough water, which would fill me up. You are so right about your metabolism slowing down as you get older. I remember on Halloween I used to eat candy all day! And now, if I have a piece, it's too much!!! It spikes the metabolism way up! I am 55 yrs old, and when I hear younger people complaining about how their metabolism slows down, I think "just wait, lol!!!" Don't wanna scar ya, but it doesn't get any easier. So what's this diet all about, and I wonder if I may like it? And good luck with it. I wish you well!
Old 01-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Wow, your 55 . . . . holy. Well the katy price diet is all about raw foods . . . and training your body to eat better. With this diet and intense workouts she lost about 30 lbs in 6 weeks. I am not doing intense activity so I am hoping for about 20 lbs. Once you loose what you want, you slowly incorporate food back in.

So here is what this consists of:

Juice 3.5 apples
handful spinich
1/4 cucumber
half pineapple
1/4 lime
one stick celery
1/4 orange

Then add ice, 1/2 avacodo and 1/2 apple with juice and blend for 45 seconds until smooth. This will make you two shakes, drink one in the morning for breakfast, drink the other for lunch, and then at night have a healthy dinner . . . No sauces or frying. Only eat chicken, turkey or fish, and only 3.5 ounces. Google the katy price diet for more info
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brun3tt3Grl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2010, 12:35 PM

hubbyskitty75 is on a distinguished road
I need to lose about 10 lbs. Thanks for the post. Maybe we can motivate eachother. I will send you a FR!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:52 AM

So today is day three of my diet and not only am I starving, but craving a drink too. Even just coffee would be great right now. The worst thing is that I don't feel better, or skinnier or anything specail. Just hungry . . . .
Old 01-05-2010, 11:27 AM
mprs

mprs will become famous soon enough
Smile

Your'e too funny! And honest, LOL!!! I don't know if I could handle not having my coffee in the morning. That is the one thing I would cheat on for sure! I am not on that diet (yet), but I am trying not to raid the snack cabinet, and so far I havent made a significant improvement, but it's a start. Every little bit helps. Remember to drink water when you feel hungry. It doesnt have to be cold water, I hate cold water. I just keep my bottled water room temperature. And also do drink those herbal tea's. If you can't have caffiene, they have all kinds without it. And the natural sweetness gives you that mental boost, AND ALSO, they will help you LOOSE weight, especially the one's with green tea in them, which come with berries and more! They are healthy and help you feel good too, all those herbs do it, really!

Anyway, don't starve yourself. Do what I say above to help that hungry feeling, and when they don't help, eat more of the stuff that's on your diet plan.

I should be doing exactly what I am telling you! Maybe I'll start,lol!!!
Good Luck, keep us informed!

Last edited by mprs; 01-05-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 AM

lexi0330 is on a distinguished road
well i just have to say weight watchers is wonderful ive lost 15 pounds so far!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lexi0330 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2010, 11:39 AM

BlueOrchid is on a distinguished road
I need to lose 10-15 lbs too!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 PM

BrookSmiles will become famous soon enough BrookSmiles will become famous soon enough
I hope you are doing good on your diet. Are you going to stay on it for the whole month? Keep us updated =D