Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Anyone ever you celebrity Sexy teeth?

Old 01-22-2010, 12:13 PM

free2bme is on a distinguished road
Anyone ever you celebrity Sexy teeth?

I ran across this on my quest to find a good tooth whitener! Has anyone ever tried this?

celebritysexyteeth.com

Thank you

free2bme's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-22-2010, 12:25 PM

Thru online review I found that this product does not work ugggh. My quest continues lol

http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.com/item.php?id=23

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-23-2010, 08:54 AM

fashionforward is on a distinguished road
Yeah I read a lot of reviews about that product calling it a scam. I finally decided to treat myself to professional teeth whitening after quitting years of dark drinks (soda, coffee, etc). I heard crest white strips are good but you have to keep using them. I also heard eating lots of strawberries makes your teeth whiter over time. Not sure if it's super effective but sounds yummy! :P
The Following User Says Thank You to fashionforward For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2010, 09:03 AM

lindygirl is on a distinguished road
celebrity sexy teeth

I have used the celebrity sexy teeth and did see a difference. It worked pretty well for me I would say. When I went to my dentist he said he saw a difference and asked what I was using. I wouldn't say it was a huge difference but enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to lindygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2010, 09:05 AM

BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough
I would just stick with crest white strips,they work really good.
those are the only whiteners that dont hurt my teeth
The Following User Says Thank You to BarbieRocker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2010, 09:17 AM

xxomargxxo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by free2bme View Post
I ran across this on my quest to find a good tooth whitener! Has anyone ever tried this?

celebritysexyteeth.com

Thank you
a girl i went to school with recommended me britewhite, you can buy it online. it is AMAZING, in one treatment (over night in a retainer) you will wake up and your teeth are just SOO white. after 3 treatments, my teeth literally looked like britney spears'. lol. but its sooo bad for your teeth. they are really sensitive after. i wouldn't eat a lot of hard foods that take a lot of effort to eat. they don't hurt or anything though, just more sensitive. i gotta admit though i think this company is outsourced, there are spelling errors on the packaging and such. i used to use it all the time. if you're looking for BRIGGHTTT white teeth, this will do the trick. i guess almost all whitening is bad for your teeth though.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxomargxxo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 07:30 PM

bessie will become famous soon enough
I personally wouldn't use any teeth whiteners until I asked my dentist about them. Most will tell you which ones are ok and not damaging to your teeth and if it will do things like increase the sensitivity.
The Following User Says Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 11:22 PM

nikwerd is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fashionforward View Post
Yeah I read a lot of reviews about that product calling it a scam. I finally decided to treat myself to professional teeth whitening after quitting years of dark drinks (soda, coffee, etc). I heard crest white strips are good but you have to keep using them. I also heard eating lots of strawberries makes your teeth whiter over time. Not sure if it's super effective but sounds yummy! :P
I had sucess with them, but they burned my gums. I hear that's a common problem with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikwerd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by fashionforward View Post
Thanks I do love strawberries!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-26-2010, 11:29 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by xxomargxxo View Post
a girl i went to school with recommended me britewhite, you can buy it online. it is AMAZING, in one treatment (over night in a retainer) you will wake up and your teeth are just SOO white. after 3 treatments, my teeth literally looked like britney spears'. lol. but its sooo bad for your teeth. they are really sensitive after. i wouldn't eat a lot of hard foods that take a lot of effort to eat. they don't hurt or anything though, just more sensitive. i gotta admit though i think this company is outsourced, there are spelling errors on the packaging and such. i used to use it all the time. if you're looking for BRIGGHTTT white teeth, this will do the trick. i guess almost all whitening is bad for your teeth though.
Oh wow that is awesome, I am adding this to my list of whiteners to try. I have tried Crest Strips and saw a difference, but not a HUGE one.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE