Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

I found a weight loss program that works!

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-02-2010, 08:44 AM

DaMomma is on a distinguished road
I found a weight loss program that works!

I ordered the Brazilian Butt Lift from Beachbodies. It comes with 3 workout videos...but the best part is the meal plans. The first item is a 6 Day Slimdown -- there are 6 full days worth of menus that alternate between 1100 calories and 990 calories, and even tells you which workouts to do on which days. I picked 2 days worth of meals and bought/cooked the same two meals 3 times (alternating days)...to same $$ and time. I followed the workout and meal plan, and lost 1" each off my waist and hips in 6 days. Sorry, I haven't purchased a scale so I have no idea how much weight I lost. I have also kicked the soft drink habit--been soda free for 8 days now! And I'm down to just one cup of coffee in the morning--yesterday my boss asked me--so what are you doing for caffeine? Just my one cup of coffee: I guess the protin I eat at each meal if keeping me full of energy. I honestly do feel better, and I'm back in my presurgery jeans (I had 2 surgeries within 9 days so I was probably even more bloated than most of you guys afterwards). I plan to eat from the meal book this week, then do the 6 day slim down again.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:33 PM

kariev34 is on a distinguished road
great work! i however can't eat less then 1500cals a day or i would knaw off my own arm.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:48 PM

crazy4boobs637 is on a distinguished road
Congrats!
I am so jealous!
hahaha.
I am on a stupid steriod for my blood disorder and it has made me gain 20 lbs!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 06:53 PM

jewel04 is on a distinguished road
Congrats!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 PM

mommyauglift is on a distinguished road
Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Please keep us updated on your progress - I am still not able to do any exercises but as soon as I get cleared I will give this a try!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:10 PM

lolita is on a distinguished road
oh my god thats great any info on where to to buy it or read more about it in australia would be great,still trying to loose my baby fat 18months later after 3rd baby,and its a killer trying to loose 10kg.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:29 AM

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...20100303141555

There's a link, or just google brazil butt lift workout. Again, it's by Beachbodies--they offer several workout plans. You'll have to see if they ship to AU or not.

I usually tell people to keep their small children away from me when I'm dieting...I might eat them! LOL This diet is totally okay with me. I guess it's all the protein at every meal that keeps me full. If I feel a little hungry feeling I just guzzle down some water. I am drinking more water than ever!

I bought this workout because I/we can do the majority of the exercises without using our arms. AND if you can't exercise at all yet--just start the 6 day slimdown and/or the meal plan to begin losing weight while you recuperate.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 AM

MomOf3inAL is on a distinguished road
Could you give me an idea of the meal plans? I just wondered what kind of stuff it is. I am NOT a picky person, but I like meal plans that are simple rather than some special foods I have to prepare.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:49 AM

They all focus on a protein food...tuna, fish, 3 egg whites, lean pork, turkey, etc...and add rice or fruits & vegetables...nothing "crazy" at all. Fruits for morning snack, vegetables for afternoon snack.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:56 AM

MomOf3inAL is on a distinguished road
Oh I could definitely do that! I could manage that and still feed the rest of my family other stuff as needed. I might go ahead and order it. I'm headed to the Atlantis in the Bahamas next Thurdsay on an all expense paid trip through DH's work and they always feed us so much stuff on these trips...I'm going to NEED a jump start when I get back! lol
Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 AM

If your husband wants to start eating healthy with you, it also provides men's portion sizes.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:01 PM

luv2travel is on a distinguished road
Though I do not doubt the pounds are coming off easily, I have to question the health safety of only eating between 990 and 1100 calories a day!! Most will tell you never to eat under 1200 calories daily, especially if you are working out. I would think that eating so little would be counterproductive because it is actually putting the body into starvation mode and slowing down the metabolism! It may work for the very short term but does not sound like a healthy longterm plan.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:04 PM

cocobella58 is on a distinguished road
you go girl if it work for you you stick to it.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:02 AM

Luv2travel--yep, the low calorie part is only a 6 day slim down--only to be done for 6 days. As of right now, all I do is walk on a treadmill for 20 minutes. Otherwise I'll be trying to stick around 1200-1400 calories per day (appropriate to my weight).

Another great thing I just noticed--I was really beginning to get some bad acid reflux due to the weight gain...luckily it's all gone! Love it! It was getting so bad I was ready to begin taking medication for it.

I measure my ribcage last night. I went from 32" to 30.5" -- hopefully these 700cc's will start looking like it soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to DaMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 02:44 PM

BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough
Is this workout fun?? I have alot of beachbody stuff, turbo jam,LOVE It!!
hip hop abs (ok)
kathy smith (ok)

so I wanna know is it fun and will it keep my interest?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:08 PM
♥♡~Live Beautifully~♡♥

Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough Shyloh is a jewel in the rough
I've been doing the Brazil Butt Lift workouts for about a month now and I love them!

I have lost a few pounds...and my thighs and butt look better! Gotta get ready for summer!

I tell ya...the first time I did the High&Tight workout...my butt was so sore the next day!

It is so much fun!

It is definately worth the money!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 PM

BellaSweden is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I LOOOOVE working out and eating healthily!! Congrats that you found something that works for u!
Old 03-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Loving Life - Loving my new look!!!

blueskyes is on a distinguished road
Smile

Originally Posted by MomOf3inAL View Post
Oh I could definitely do that! I could manage that and still feed the rest of my family other stuff as needed. I might go ahead and order it. I'm headed to the Atlantis in the Bahamas next Thurdsay on an all expense paid trip through DH's work and they always feed us so much stuff on these trips...I'm going to NEED a jump start when I get back! lol
Hi There

If you are looking for a great eating plan, I actually did something called Feats and Famine which is fantastic!
You focus on fresh foods and protein foods. Its fairly easy, just requires planning. The meals are great. Its a good guideline to follow.

http://www.feastandfamine.com.au/index.asp
Old 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM

ke1983 is on a distinguished road
Congrats, Im not that disciplined to diet but I need to.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-25-2010, 08:39 AM

I am not a good "dieter" either. I see this as more of a lifestyle change. I tell myself that I'm just not going to eat food with no nutritional value. I find myself wanting "something bad" JUST to want it...so I have to reason with myself
Reply Subscribe