Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Shakeology?

Old 07-08-2010, 06:49 AM

stay gold is on a distinguished road
Shakeology?

Has anyone ever tried Shakeology meal replacements? They have an awesome website, and their shakes have probiotics and all kinds of stuff in it.

They sound like they would be awesome, and they're low in calories too.

Anyone every tried it before?
Old 07-23-2010, 05:24 PM

pnayflava is on a distinguished road
Yes I have its my daily breakfast! Nothing compared to slim fast.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:27 PM

scarlettrn is on a distinguished road
Yes, I got a sample with my Shaun T Insanity workout videos, and it tastes pretty good and has alot in it. Im going to order some. It is one of my favorites. Ive tried alot.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:49 PM

pnayflava is on a distinguished road
Ladies, let me know if you want to try out the different flavor. which one did you have? btw do you guys have a beachbody coach already ?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:20 PM

curvy is on a distinguished road
Not doing Shakeology (kinda of pricey) so I stopped by the natural health foods store and purchased a green protein drink. Been a week for lunch everyday. Feeling great not sure on the weight loss yet.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:09 AM

stay gold is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by curvy View Post
Not doing Shakeology (kinda of pricey) so I stopped by the natural health foods store and purchased a green protein drink. Been a week for lunch everyday. Feeling great not sure on the weight loss yet.
I agree it is very pricy but i had a sample and it was delicious.
What is a green protein shake? Is that the brand name?
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 AM

danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough
i looked into starting shakeology too but GEEZ it's expensive! $120 just to start off. i think i'll pass.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:58 AM

I posted above about an alternate version. I just have to say I tasted Shakeology yesterday at lunch and OMGosh that is some yummy stuff. The stuff I've been using doesn't even compare!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Loving the new boobies! :-D

Passion will become famous soon enough
I know this post is a little older but I've tried the chocolate Shakeology and it was pretty delish! It was like a dessert or something! I haven't tried the green one but want to. I just wish it wasn't so pricey! Dang!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Loving the new boobies! :-D

Passion will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by curvy View Post
What is the brand name of the shake you use? Did you end up losing weight from it?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:02 AM

danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough danzn16 is a jewel in the rough
does this leave you satisified after drinking it? if i drink slim fast i'm still starving like i haven't eaten anything!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:05 PM

Shakeology is yummy... Did it help me in the weight loss race. No not really but I did feel healthy when I was using it. 2months time. I did pick up some green smoothie stuff from the health food store before I invested 2 months on shakeology. It was crap. Tasted horrible. If you are thinking about shakeology look at becoming a coach on beach body that is about the only way to make it cheaper. I think it runs about 90 that way. If you get two people to commit to using it also and buy it from you its even a better deal. I was a coach but recently bailed on it.
As far as weight loss, right now Im doing a strict diet and having tons of luck with it. Lots of water and exercise.
Good luck girls Kim
Old 03-08-2011, 12:35 PM

cesca86 is on a distinguished road
I tried the chocolate Shakeology for the first time today and at first I wasn't sure on the taste but after another sip I was like, "wow it's delicious!!" tastes exactly like hot cocoa, but obviously it's cold lol. I was so full after not even a cup! I don't know how they can make it taste so good if it has algae, spirulina, wheat grass..who knows but I'm hooked!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 AM
*Formerly known as BabyC405*

GreenEyedGal is on a distinguished road
I know a girl that is on this and sells it so I am thinking of trying it. She is suppose to be emailing me info so I will let you ladies know what I think if I do purchase it.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:31 PM

SeaChelle is on a distinguished road
Tropical Strawberry Shakeology comes out on V-day! Does anyone know how long this can sit in your cupboards? I opened mine to try it, but haven't use it since because I think it defeats the purpose if I'm not eating healthy or working out a lot yet.