Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/womens-beauty-health-fitness/)
-   -   Best way to remove body hair? (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/womens-beauty-health-fitness/218667-best-way-remove-body-hair/)

uglyfemmeclub 03-19-2013 03:44 PM

Best way to remove body hair?
 
I used to have no problem with Nair or Veet, but recently they both make me break out. I'm a little anal retentive about removing hair... Even the little blonde hairs on my shoulders have got to go. Any suggestions?

CindyW 03-22-2013 07:11 AM

Personally, I'm using wax and razors where I can't use wax. :)

LizaBowl 03-22-2013 07:29 AM


Originally Posted by uglyfemmeclub (Post 2194250)
I used to have no problem with Nair or Veet, but recently they both make me break out. I'm a little anal retentive about removing hair... Even the little blonde hairs on my shoulders have got to go. Any suggestions?

I really like laser hair removal. The only issue is that its pretty pricey and kind of painful. But i got amazing results!!! It didn't get rid of all of my hair forever but even a year later my hair is significantly less where I got my treatments.

I don't have to wax very often and it is less painful. I would def get laser hair removal again because it helps with maintenance.

uglyfemmeclub 03-25-2013 06:38 PM


Originally Posted by LizaBowl (Post 2198318)
I really like laser hair removal. The only issue is that its pretty pricey and kind of painful. But i got amazing results!!! It didn't get rid of all of my hair forever but even a year later my hair is significantly less where I got my treatments.

I don't have to wax very often and it is less painful. I would def get laser hair removal again because it helps with maintenance.

I got laser hair removal a few years ago. The results didn't last very long. :( It's too expensive for me to get it again.

Has anyone tried an epillator?

BoobsAndLoubs 04-07-2013 12:41 AM


Originally Posted by uglyfemmeclub (Post 2202531)
I got laser hair removal a few years ago. The results didn't last very long. :( It's too expensive for me to get it again.

Has anyone tried an epillator?

An epilator is WONDERFUL!!! I use it for my underarms, neck, belly and lower back. For my face I either get it waxed or threaded. Lately I have been getting threaded because the wax is just ripping my skin, ugh! I know I sound like a hair monkey but I'm really not! Haha! :rotfl: Like yourself, I can't stand hair on my body! I shave my arms, legs and bikini everyday and for vacations, I'll get a brazilian.

This is the epilator I use from Bed, Bath & Beyond: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...FWFyQgod4lAAUg

It's a little pricey, but you can always use one of the 20% off coupons. I love the results and the hair grows back very thin and light.

SuperPetite 05-11-2013 04:22 PM

Ive been using the Emjoi Optima epilator for about 8 years now, havent shaved or waxed and I love it. I barely have any hair left on my armpits or legs and if there is hair....its suuuuuper fine now.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.8
2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2018