Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/womens-beauty-health-fitness/)
-   -   Haaaappy 4th of July! (...for everyone else) (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/womens-beauty-health-fitness/270821-haaaappy-4th-july-everyone-else/)

Tits McGee : ) 07-04-2014 01:51 PM

Haaaappy 4th of July! (...for everyone else)

I am having a really tough time dealing with this and just needed to vent. I have been doing my best to medicate a pretty much constant migraine headache since Sunday (it is now Friday and I'm starting to lose my sh!t!). I have been suffering from migraine headache's since the second grade. Almost 16 years later medication has come a long way and I don't have to suffer anywhere near as often as I used to. I take my birth control pills straight through so I don't have to get those expected period ones that always come and over a year ago I started getting botox shots in my forehead, the sides of my head, the back of my head/neck area and also in my shoulders. I have gotten great relief from the botox and am SOOO thankful for it but even though it is a great improvement I still get a few a month. I have gone through this before where I will literally have a migraine for a week straight (sometimes a little longer) and after a while it is very depressing and stressful along with painful. I worry because the pills/shots I medicate with are not supposed to be taken on a regular basis due to their side effects. But I take one and like clockwork from 8 to 12 hours later I can literally feel it start to wear off and the blinding pain and uncontrollable nausea comes back. Everyone is out enjoying the nice weather and I am hiding in my living room with the curtains closed praying that when this last pill I took wears off that the pain and nausea will be over. My SO is really understanding and takes such good care if me but it's hard not to feel guilty about being useless for so long. We are supposed to go to a party tomorrow and I can't help but think my SO is going to have to go to yet another gathering solo thanks to this nonsense. I am considering going to an urgent care or ambulatory center for an IV infusion of medication consisting of painkillers and nausea meds if this last pill wears off and I am still in the same boat. Sorry this was so long. I'm just having a tough time with this. I know it will eventually come to and end but at this point it can't come soon enough! :scared:
Thank you girls for listening : )

BFH 07-04-2014 02:27 PM

Ah lovely, go get seen. I get migraines too. I know what to expect from them, but when something changes I go get checked out. I've moved recently and they have changed, so I need to go back in.

The fact that you are considering going in for medicine means that you should go. Please go get checked out and hopefully get the pain under control.

Blondie37 07-04-2014 03:45 PM

I'm so sorry for your suffering with migraines :(
I too suffer with them so severe I cant stand the sound of water running Im not on any migraine medication though I probably should try I do stay on the pill for 3 months before stopping for a period and it definitely has helped plus I had estradiol levels so low that of a menopause women Lol. I have severe Tmj so muscle relaxers have really helped but now that my neck became unstable anterior and posterior cervical area needs fusion rods this happened after my posterior cervical Laminectomy 2-7 surgery but I had the migraines then too. The base of skull feels like it will explode and forhead temple area throbbing pop off pressure I'm actually going through one right now. I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you but Babyfromheaven had some really great advice
I will definitely keep you in my prayers I truly believe they work :)
I didn't mean to go on and on about my pain I just wanted you to know I completely understand how life altering they are. I can advice you to stay away from perfumes, chemicals and dust at least for me they are huge triggers that and food sensitivitys.

XOXO, Blondie ♥ ♥ ♥

Tits McGee : ) 07-04-2014 04:00 PM

Thank you for responding babyfromheaven. I appreciate your advice and if this last pill wears off I already set it up with my SO that he will take me for an infusion. And Blondie I really appreciate you sharing your experience and I am sorry you are experiencing one now also. Your experience sounds painful and I'm sorry you have to go through that. I know a few of my triggers are lack of sleep and skipping meals. That's easy to work around when I'm feeling ok but when I can't sleep because of the pain and can't eat from nausea that's when things get tricky. I know what you mean about smells. I LOOOVE my boyfriend's cologne...but when I have a migraine it makes me want to gag.
On a positive note I am thankful for my SO who has been taking such good care of me, my two big dogs who have been trying to cuddle me back to good health and last but certainly not least these great boobies I can look down and smile at! I wish I was laying out in a bikini....hopefully tomorrow : )

Blondie37 07-04-2014 05:20 PM

Glad you have your SO and furr babies :) I too have 3 cat furr babies and they are a blessing in my life :)
I really only eat so I can take pain medication otherwise I probably wouldn't eat never really have a appetite but that's mainly because I have severe food allergies and sensitivitys so I'm down to only a few food choices. Protein definitely helps keep my blood sugar levels level which helps reduce migraines for me. Actually fragrance and chemicals don't make me nauses but trigger migraines and severe joint pain. I have chronic insomnia due to chronic pain conditions so I sadly have to take a sleeping aid which I hate to take but if I don't sleep pain goes off the charts severe that brings me to the breaking point. Thank you for caring about my pain when you are suffering soooooo much pain. But despite my pain im truly blessed :)
I will put you on my prayer list :)
God Bless you sweetie
Xoxo, Blondie ♥ ♥ ♥

TexasHulaGirl 07-04-2014 11:26 PM

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain right now : ( I suffer from migraines too. I used to have a couple migraines a wk all the time. My worst one lasted just over 3 wks straight and nothing was working to give me relief. It's taken years of trying different meds and trying to reduce and prevent my triggers, but I finally have things under control...for the most part.

I really hope they can help to get your migraine to go away at the urgent care center. I know how much it sucks to not be able to function normally and to constantly miss out on different occasions and get togethers : (

Also, if you are still constantly suffering w/ migraines despite all your migraine meds maybe your dr can give you different ones to try, to see if something else works better for you.