Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness > Women's Health

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Health All women's health issues (and general health issues), including birth control, pregnancy, etc.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By BoobNoob
  • 1 Post By dj2012
  • 1 Post By breastbeauty
  • 1 Post By dj2012
  • 1 Post By breastbeauty

SeroVital HGH anyone?

Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
Question SeroVital HGH anyone?

Hi ladies. I have been seriously considering this supplement for quite a while. I am not really one to take supplements unless directed by a doctor for something specific. I don't usually think anything more than a multivitamin and fish oil is worth the money.

Here is the link to the website: http://www.serovital.com/

After Dr. Oz made a big deal about increasing HGH production in the body with this $100 supplement vs. $1,500 monthly injections, I have been REALLY curious/interested in this. HGH is a big contributor to a person's youthful appearance and internal health and evidently can do tons of amazing things.

I have been doing my best to find trustworthy reviews on this, but have been unable to do so. I am interested to find out if any of the JBI ladies have experience with it, or even know someone who has taken it. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Here is the link to the Dr. Oz show featuring the HGH: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vVDRHfOQ9c
Old 06-10-2013, 10:27 PM

BoobNoob is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by breastbeauty View Post
Hi ladies. I have been seriously considering this supplement for quite a while. I am not really one to take supplements unless directed by a doctor for something specific. I don't usually think anything more than a multivitamin and fish oil is worth the money.

Here is the link to the website: http://www.serovital.com/

After Dr. Oz made a big deal about increasing HGH production in the body with this $100 supplement vs. $1,500 monthly injections, I have been REALLY curious/interested in this. HGH is a big contributor to a person's youthful appearance and internal health and evidently can do tons of amazing things.

I have been doing my best to find trustworthy reviews on this, but have been unable to do so. I am interested to find out if any of the JBI ladies have experience with it, or even know someone who has taken it. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Here is the link to the Dr. Oz show featuring the HGH: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vVDRHfOQ9c
Haven't tried it yet, but it flies off the shelf the moment we get it in at the store my salon is in. Clients and guests love it, saying they have more energy, but haven't been taking it long enough to vouch for the 'youthful' or anti-aging aspect. When I do try it, I'll post about it. Probably won't be until well after my BA next week.

breastbeauty likes this.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:43 PM

Question This is supposed to be the fountain of youth, ladies :-)

I would LOVE some feedback.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:03 PM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
LOL, I always laugh when I see this ad and pity the poor people who fall for this because this along with others similar to it are scams. Unless your using real hGH prescribed from your doctor and which is injected btw, anything else is not real Human Growth hormone. Shame everyone is always looking for shortcuts to a better looking body or health.

CFboobies likes this.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by dj2012 View Post
LOL, I always laugh when I see this ad and pity the poor people who fall for this because this along with others similar to it are scams. Unless your using real hGH prescribed from your doctor and which is injected btw, anything else is not real Human Growth hormone. Shame everyone is always looking for shortcuts to a better looking body or health.
It is not HGH, you are right, it is supposed to enable your pituitary gland to produce more HGH. According to Dr. Oz, he has been on the lookout for something to boost HGH in the body without injections. I am not looking for a shortcut, I eat well enough, and feel I look youthful. But... If there is something simple that will add to the positive characteristics of being human, why not?

I am not certain, but the injected HGH, it is synthesized in a lab, right?

BoobNoob likes this.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:16 PM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
Dr. Oz is paid by companies to promote things so I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of his mouth. He also believes raspberry ketones are an amazing fatloss supplement that works amongst other things

Your right that this isn't hGH but it's being promoted as such which is where my problem is. They call it SeroVital HGH which implies it is HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE.
There are a number of amino acids and other natural things that can help make your body produce more hGH naturally without having to fork out $$$ on supplements like this. Real hGH injections are made in a lab after the original human growth hormone was taken from the brains of cadavers. Only problem with this is that it transferred some diseases like Creutzfeld Jakob Disease and causes some deaths which is why it is now produced in labs by scientists. Basically it's made by bacteria which releases it as a by-product.
As you age your body produces less growth hormone which is why some people taking the injections for anti-aging but when it comes to supplements when your natural levels are already on the decline and they are not as effective as the real deal which does work extremely well especially in older people (over 40).

If you want a great natural supplement that will help your body produce growth hormone, you'd be better off trying something like GABA which does the same thing instead of paying a fortune on this. Neither is comparable to real hGH but they both (GABA and Serovital) work the same way only difference is that GABA is much cheaper

http://www.supplementcritic.com/serovital-hgh/

CFboobies likes this.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by dj2012 View Post
Dr. Oz is paid by companies to promote things so I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of his mouth. He also believes raspberry ketones are an amazing fatloss supplement that works amongst other things

Your right that this isn't hGH but it's being promoted as such which is where my problem is. They call it SeroVital HGH which implies it is HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE.
There are a number of amino acids and other natural things that can help make your body produce more hGH naturally without having to fork out $$$ on supplements like this. Real hGH injections are made in a lab after the original human growth hormone was taken from the brains of cadavers. Only problem with this is that it transferred some diseases like Creutzfeld Jakob Disease and causes some deaths which is why it is now produced in labs by scientists. Basically it's made by bacteria which releases it as a by-product.
As you age your body produces less growth hormone which is why some people taking the injections for anti-aging but when it comes to supplements when your natural levels are already on the decline and they are not as effective as the real deal which does work extremely well especially in older people (over 40).

If you want a great natural supplement that will help your body produce growth hormone, you'd be better off trying something like GABA which does the same thing instead of paying a fortune on this. Neither is comparable to real hGH but they both (GABA and Serovital) work the same way only difference is that GABA is much cheaper

http://www.supplementcritic.com/serovital-hgh/
I find your response here to be interesting, and need to research non-brand methods of getting these amino acids. The info is def worth looking into! (-:

I only mentioned the brand SeroVital because I thought someone would recognize it and because of the reduced expense in comparison to the injections. As far as I know, Dr. Oz does not promote any brands and is not paid by companies to advertise. In the show I linked, he really just talks about the benefits of increasing HGH levels, not SeroVital.

dj2012 likes this.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:40 AM

Definitely look into using amino acids and other natural sups like GABA if you're interested in raising natural growth hormone levels, but it's different if you're using the synthetic form of hGH which does produce much better results.

As for Dr. Oz, in the past I've seen him promote crap supplements and raving how amazing they are which is why I thought he was promoting SeroVital as I have heard this product and his name used together. While he doesn't mention it by name in this video, SeroVital is the supplement he's talking about. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...179057871.html
Old 12-15-2016, 06:46 AM

bluemmberg is on a distinguished road
Hi

There was an article in my local paper about this product. It's supposed to make you leaner and firmer by washing away the fat and increasing muscle growth. They were saying that it is the first non-injection type of HGH supplement that was showing some results. I'm not really familiar with HGH regimens but I have to admit that the idea of looking "decades" younger is appealing. They sell it at Ulta but it's pretty expensive so I was wondering if anyone has used it and what sort of results have you seen?
Old 12-15-2016, 09:08 AM

Aruebel is on a distinguished road
I used HGH injections for a year and it was the best I felt in my life! Not only did it help with fitness it also helped my overall well being. LOVED it....only down fall was it increases my metabolism so much I was having to get Botox Every 2 months instead of my normal 3-4.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:52 AM

bluemmberg is on a distinguished road
Thanks, will take in consideration! )
Old 03-19-2017, 02:17 PM

mueeda13 is on a distinguished road
Giving it a try!

This weekend, I found serovital on sale at Costco for $20 off a 40-day supply so I figured if I ever wanted to try it, this would be my opportunity.

Last edited by BooBitties; 03-19-2017 at 02:29 PM.