Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness > Women's Health

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Health All women's health issues (and general health issues), including birth control, pregnancy, etc.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 7 Post By KayKay1206
  • 4 Post By Buxomdoc
  • 2 Post By Bongodrums
  • 2 Post By Bongodrums
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206

AGAIN!?!?

Old 06-17-2016, 11:05 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Cool AGAIN!?!?

So, some may remember that at my 2yr mark, i had a hormonal growth spurt and i gained 1"/1cup size. well, here i am, 3 1/2yrs postOP and guess what my body decides to do again!

I was getting dressed and when i put on my bra i was muffin boobin it. WHA?! this bra just fit last week!! where's my tape measure.....ive gained 1 1/2"!!

I really shouldnt be surprised. last time this happened, my face was breaking out like a teenager entering puberty. ive never in my life had acne issues. and this past week, my face has been breaking out again! it hasnt done it since the last time!

and here's the comparison pic. top is when i bought it, and how its always fit, bottom is now

Old 06-18-2016, 07:57 AM

Buxomdoc has a spectacular aura Buxomdoc has a spectacular aura
Oh wow! That's really obvious!

I've actually had something similar happen recently. My boobs had been looking larger recently in pics and my bras have been fitting tighter. I measured myself and Voilą! There was another ~inch of boobage there!
I'm not complaining!
Old 06-18-2016, 09:23 AM

Bongodrums will become famous soon enough Bongodrums will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
So, some may remember that at my 2yr mark, i had a hormonal growth spurt and i gained 1"/1cup size. well, here i am, 3 1/2yrs postOP and guess what my body decides to do again!

I was getting dressed and when i put on my bra i was muffin boobin it. WHA?! this bra just fit last week!! where's my tape measure.....ive gained 1 1/2"!!

I really shouldnt be surprised. last time this happened, my face was breaking out like a teenager entering puberty. ive never in my life had acne issues. and this past week, my face has been breaking out again! it hasnt done it since the last time!

and here's the comparison pic. top is when i bought it, and how its always fit, bottom is now

That is DEFINITELY some growth-- you look amazing and even more natural now despite the larger size... Best of both worlds, woohoo!!

Could it be maybe that you tend to gain in the breasts? I gain there and have spent the last 2 years steadily gaining back the 15-20 lbs I lost from breastfeeding. I'm petite like you and it takes me a long time to gain weight but when I do I tend to gain most in that area. So that's one possible theory... Otherwise, hooray for hormonal growth spurts LOL!!

...Btw... Was the timing of this not absolutely perfect?? Now you can have a big excuse to get some new swimsuits before your cruise

(Edit: it goes without saying that I will be requiring a daily log detailing every facet of your daily diet... For--er, research purposes of course)

KayKay1206 and LovelyGoddess like this.
Old 06-18-2016, 05:21 PM

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bongodrums View Post

That is DEFINITELY some growth-- you look amazing and even more natural now despite the larger size... Best of both worlds, woohoo!!

Could it be maybe that you tend to gain in the breasts? I gain there and have spent the last 2 years steadily gaining back the 15-20 lbs I lost from breastfeeding. I'm petite like you and it takes me a long time to gain weight but when I do I tend to gain most in that area. So that's one possible theory... Otherwise, hooray for hormonal growth spurts LOL!!

...Btw... Was the timing of this not absolutely perfect?? Now you can have a big excuse to get some new swimsuits before your cruise

(Edit: it goes without saying that I will be requiring a daily log detailing every facet of your daily diet... For--er, research purposes of course)
LOL ive never gained/lost in my breasts. Always hips and thighs. Not weight gain, though. Im still the same

As for timing, HORRIBLE! We're in Galveston now and leave TOMORROW! LOL i havent tried on any of my tops since last week **eek** and most are all new!!
Old 06-18-2016, 07:23 PM

Bongodrums will become famous soon enough Bongodrums will become famous soon enough
LOL ive never gained/lost in my breasts. Always hips and thighs. Not weight gain, though. Im still the same

As for timing, HORRIBLE! We're in Galveston now and leave TOMORROW! LOL i havent tried on any of my tops since last week **eek** and most are all new!!
Oh well... Better to be on display in the Caribbean than at PTA!

KayKay1206 and CFboobies like this.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:48 PM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
Haha wow! Total difference! They look amazing though LOL

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-14-2016, 12:55 PM

my forehead is breaking out....again. i CANNOT have these boobs increase AGAIN!! Everytime my forehead has broken out, they grow. staaaaahhhhp!!! LOL
Old 07-14-2016, 02:30 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
my forehead is breaking out....again. i CANNOT have these boobs increase AGAIN!! Everytime my forehead has broken out, they grow. staaaaahhhhp!!! LOL
I just got on Epiduo b/c I've had it with breakouts. 20+ yrs w/acne is hell. First time on prescription cream. Can't wait for the peeling.

I wish I could have a bit of hormonal growth! Send good vibes my way
Old 07-14-2016, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by BooBitties View Post
I just got on Epiduo b/c I've had it with breakouts. 20+ yrs w/acne is hell. First time on prescription cream. Can't wait for the peeling.

I wish I could have a bit of hormonal growth! Send good vibes my way
i'll send ALL the vibes your way! LOL

BooBitties likes this.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:27 PM

Mandarose is on a distinguished road
OK I MUST know your secret!! Lol I'm 39 and have never been blessed with a hormonal surge resulting on bigger boobs. What I wouldn't give to have your problem. *sigh* looks fabulous, enjoy