Located in Coral Springs, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David J. Levens performs many of the most requested plastic surgeries for the residents of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County. For the breasts, body and face, these procedures are proven to reshape or refine a specific area of the body to improve aesthetic appearance.
What is Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery is a surgical subspecialty that involves improving and restoring the features of the face and body. The surgeries performed by Dr. Levens, a board-certified plastic surgeon, may be aesthetic or functional in nature. Plastic surgery corrects:
- Cosmetic flaws such as small breasts and pockets of stubborn fat on the body, facial lines and wrinkles, undefined chin and jawline
- Functional problems caused by birth defects, trauma, injury, and disease.
Benefits of Plastic Surgery
Today’s plastic surgery procedures allow plastic surgeons to carefully restore and enhance the features of the face and body. Men and women enjoy long-lasting, natural results that improve their confidence and overall well-being.
Plastic Surgery Procedures Offered
Learn more about our procedures by following these links. If you need more information, contact our office in Coral Springs to schedule a consultation.
- Breast Augmentation — Breast augmentation is the enhancement of breast size and shape using saline or silicone breast implants.
- Revision Breast Augmentation – A procedure designed to correct or “revise” a previous breast augmentation.
- Silicone vs. Saline Implants – The two options offered by Dr. Levens.
- Breast Implant Removal – The removal of breast implants can occur due to a problem with the implant or a patient’s desire to have them removed for aesthetic or personal reasons.
- Breast Lift — Breast lift surgery can elevate the breasts to a higher position when they exhibit sagging from age or weight fluctuations.
- Breast Reduction — Breast reduction reshapes the breasts and reduces their size, to help resolve discomfort caused by large breasts.
Best plastic surgeon in Florida, Dr. David J. Levens, FACS has been practicing plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Coral Springs since 1989. His fellow physicians elected him Chief of Surgery at Coral Springs Medical Center (1999-2001) and Vice Chief of Staff (2003-2005).Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), Dr. Levens is a member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
These two organizations are select national groups, whose membership requires certification by the ABPS and a strict adherence to safety and quality standards that assure the highest level of patient care in plastic and cosmetic surgery.Dr. Levens performs the complete menu of today’s most sophisticated plastic surgery procedures and treatments for the face and body. His surgical skill is coupled with extensive experience in helping patients choose precisely the right procedure or treatment for their individual situation. All surgical procedures are performed only in facilities fully-accredited for patient safety.
Questions David J. Levens, MD responded to