Sientra HSC+ stands for High-Strength Cohesive silicone gel. It is the first FDA-approved shaped breast implant--not too hard, not too soft. The textured surface is designed to maintain the position of the implant in your body. This implant is oval-shaped and offers high projection.
HSC+ implants combine Sientra's proprietary silicone gel interior with a durable outer shell to create a soft, natural-like feel without sacrificing the integrity of the implant. Sientra's HSC implants have often been described as "gummy bear" implants, which is a non-medical term used to describe implants that retain their shape.
Breast implants in the HSC+ Textured Shape family by Sientra include:
- HSC+ Textured Shaped: l Classic Base High Projection (see chart below)
- HSC+ Textured Shaped: l Classic Base Moderate Projection
- HSC+ Textured Shaped: l Oval Base Low Projection
- HSC+ Textured Shaped: l Oval Base Moderate Projection
- HSC+ Textured Shaped: l Oval Base High Projection
The chart below provides the weight, height, projection and volume for a HSC+ Textured Shaped Oval Base High Projection implant.
Updated June 30, 2016